Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I am a bad bad boy.

I didn't even bother hitting the snooze button today. At 6 a.m., I just reset my alarm to 8:15 and went back to sleep.

I can't seem to wake up for a morning run anymore, expecially when its drizzling out. The antiseptic comfort of the treadmill is readily available to me after work, and allows me a convenient excuse for not getting out of bed.

The thing is, I've never seemed to need an excuse for staying in bed. It's something that seems to come very naturally to me. Maybe it's the comfort of my appropriately named comforter, maybe it's the knowledge that if I get out of bed, I'll have to wash the drool off my face. Maybe it's the sweet, sweet dreams of frolicking through donut shops in South Beach with supermodels drinking beer and chocolate milk.

But I'm guessing that I'm just lazy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?