Thursday, January 13, 2005

Very superstitious...

My bleach-blonde training partner Kenny has something in common with Stevie Wonder. No silly, Kenny isn't blind. He's superstitious. He does some crazy thing with his sock. Look at him, he's crazy sock guy. Give him some candy. Read all about it in his latest Herald column.

Now onto my favorite subject: me. Since I didn't make it to bed until past midnight last night, (Damn you, Empire Strikes Back) I didn't think it would be wise to wake up at 6 a.m. to run, so I slept in. So, tonight, I will attempt a new personal record of 10 miles on the treadmill, so I can make sure I'm in tip-top shape for the Carlsbad Half Marathon on Sunday. Will I do it? Will the gym smell of my musty aroma? Tune in tomorrow morning to find out.

Comments:
How do I get information for Carlsbad homes... Some people believe that to create is great but build is like changing the past forever... If you want to create a beautiful home Visit Carlsbad homes and you can see what a little change can create..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?