Thursday, January 20, 2005

Milking the Carlsbad Half Marathon for all it's worth.

Hey guys. Guess what I wrote my latest Herald running column about. How my faith was shaken by the breakup of Brad and Jen? Wrong. Reflections on the implications of the president's inauguration? Nope. My aspirations to join the Olympic bobsled team? Try again. Okay. Fine. I wrote about the half marathon. Because I apparently haven't done anything worthwhile since Sunday.

So read the story. It might be familiar. You probably know how it ends. But read it anyway. Please. I'm not too proud to beg.

I'll run later, maybe on a treadmill, maybe outside, with the woodchucks. Everyone loves woodchucks. That reminds me of a question...

Comments:
Suprise Suprise open your eyes...Some people believe that to create is great but build is like changing the past forever... If you want to create a beautiful home Visit Carlsbad building and you can see what a little change can create..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?