Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Jon, meet the Cavitron.

DistanceTimeRoutePace
3.5ish39 minutes or soAround P.G.11 ish, or somewhere around that, I guess


After running the Carlsbad Half Marathon on Sunday, I took time off Monday to rest my weary loins and have the dentist drill out a cavernous hole in one of my molars.

The dentist used something called a Cavitron (Now with Power Boost!) to sand-blast four years of tartar off my teeth. It was awful. He asked me if I was comfortable. I told him that it wasn't exactly a Caribbean cruise. He gently scolded me, asking me what I expected after a five-year absence from dentisry. After the worst was over he told me that I had to approach dental hygiene like I was approaching my marathon training. (Slow, with a lot of Spandex?)

Anyway, half marathon and dental care behind me, I was ready to hit the road again this morning. I took a casual stroll around PG, testing out a new pair of tights I bought at the race. I didn't track my distance, I didn't plan a route, I didn't care about being fast. My legs were still sore from Sunday, and I was tired most of the run. And that's okay. Afterward, I stretched longer than normal. I hope my body will thank me for it later.

I hope to post photos of Carlsbad later today, including one of my sweaty, hairy, gelatinous back. Yum!

Comments:
Ich wei� nie, wenn ich das d�nne auf surgeon cosmetic dentistry costa rica, aber die meisten erhalte von, was ich auf blogs lese, wie dieses scheint, heraus zu �berpr�fen.Cheerio, Earlie surgeon cosmetic dentistry costa rica
 
http://fallbrook4u.comdeck building and deck building Ideas for Home Construction projects. If you own a home and need to work on deck building then al I want to say is Yea.... I wood love to let you in on a secret about home repairs... People ask me all the time about deck building and they want to know simple ways to solve ther problems ...well I have the answers and If you go to http://fallbrook4u.com deck building and go through the site you will find what you are looking for... what can I say butt get going ...
 
Hello! Blog surfing(as usual) and I found you guys. Nice feeling here. I'll come back . Keep up more stuff about Dental, please.
All the best, Dental
 
searching for information in blogs is alot different then searching in google or yahoo I think I finnally got the hang of this, i realy enjoyed reading your post thanx for the info.

..Find A Dentist Henderson
 
Thinking about Building a House then think about carlsbad room additions , California...
If You need constuction Ideas Visit us and find out about carlsbad room additions...

Building is creating a new life,,,
 
Thank you for the informative blog
Here Is some additional
Cruise Resources for family, caribbean, Bahama and Mexico cruises if you or your readers are interested.
 
like the blog last minute cruise deal
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?