Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The Carlsbad Half Marathon - In Living Color.

I finally got the digital photos developed from the race. Wait, digital photos don't need developing. So now y'all know I wasn't blowing smoke in my previous post about the race.


Here's the line for the porta-potties. Isn't it long?


Here's me finally reaching the end of the line. Ahhh. Sweet relief.


My lady was so obsessed with snapping a picture of the Kenyan marathon champion that she completely missed my finish. She looked for me in the medical tent afterward, but I managed to sneak into her picture anyway. Don't I have a pretty back? Pity the fools who finished in my wake.

Comments:
How do I get information for Carlsbad room additions... Some people believe that to create is great but build is like changing the past forever... If you want to create a beautiful home Visit Carlsbad room additions and you can see what a little change can create..
 
Hi, I'm doing a college survey based upon various aspects of Jogging & Running and I need to ask joggers from around the world to complete a short questionnaire. There are several themes including running shoes. I'm using this site (running shoes) to contact joggers, do you know of any other ways to do this?
Many thanks
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?