Saturday, December 04, 2004

Two is better than one...


DistanceTimeRoutePace
7 mi.73:40 mins.Seaside to Lovers Point10:32 min./mi.

Today was my first run with Kenny, the former high school athlete. We started quick, with a downhill mile from his house. Then we dodged traffic down Del Monte Ave., until we hit the Rec Trail. I chugged along as Kenny paused, his foot asleep. I assume that my flapping red shorts made a big target for Kenny to focus on as he kept pace. I bet the undulation of my ample back was nothing short of hypnotic. I picked up speed as I got into familiar territory at Window on the Bay. I finished the run a few hundred yards in front of Kenny. He vowed that he would be faster than me soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?