Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Don't mind being wrong about this one

DistanceTimeRoutePace
895 minutesLovers Point to Asilomar to PGHS and back11:48


Okay. I can admit it. I'm man enough. Segal is kicking my butt. I had said all along that the reason he was beating me was because of various injuries I have suffered (achilles, knee, foot). Well, guess what, my injuries are healed. That's right, today's run was the best to date. Yeah, I didn't run very fast, but it was pain-free. Which is a first. (Secret weapon, I thank you.)

And Segal kicked my booty, hard. He beat me by a full 13 minutes, which is more than a mile-and-a-half at the rate he was running.

That's okay. I don't mind being wrong on this one. I'll take pain-free runs anyday of the week. Because, it is only a matter of time before my endurance builds and Segal suffers the fate many opponents who have stood in my way.

So, Segal, I say to you, congrats. You are doing better than I am and I have no excuse. But much like the sun setting and rising again tomorrow, it is a certainty that you will go down.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?