Friday, December 24, 2004

The 12 Days of Training

And now, for a bit of holiday hackery, I present (with apologies to all) a song:

On the first day of training, my running gave to me, a blister on my feet.
On the second day of training, my running gave to me, two bleeding nipples and a blister on my feet.
On the third day of training, my running gave to me, three ibuprofen, two bleeding nipples, and a blister on my feet.
On the fourth day of training, my running gave to me, four stress fractures, three ibuprofen, two bleeding nipples, and a blister on my feet.
On the fifth day of running, my training gave to me, FIVE GOLDEN MEDALS, four stress fractures, three ibuprofen, two bleeding nipples, and a blister on my feet.
On the sixth day of running, my training gave to me, six sweaty socks, FIVE GOLDEN MEDALS, four stress fractures, three ibuprofen, two bleeding nipples, and a blister on my feet.
On the seventh day of training, my running gave to me, seven hacking coughs, six sweaty socks, FIVE GOLDEN MEDALS, four stress fractures, three ibuprofen, two bleeding nipples, and a blister on my feet.
On the eighth day of training, my running gave to me, eight theighs a chafing, seven hacking coughs, six sweaty socks, FIVE GOLDEN MEDALS, four stress fractures, three ibuprofen, two bleeding nipples, and a blister on my feet.
On the ninth day of training, my running gave to me, nine nighttime muggings, eight theighs a chafing, seven hacking coughs, six sweaty socks, FIVE GOLDEN MEDALS, four stress fractures, three ibuprofen, two bleeding nipples, and a blister on my feet.
On the tenth day of training, my running gave to me, ten skimpy shorts, nine nighttime muggings, eight theighs a chafing, seven hacking coughs, six sweaty socks, FIVE GOLDEN MEDALS, four stress fractures, three ibuprofen, two bleeding nipples, and a blister on my feet.
On the eleventh day of training, my running gave to me, eleven singlets a stinking, ten skimpy shorts, nine nighttime muggings, eight theighs a chafing, seven hacking coughs, six sweaty socks, FIVE GOLDEN MEDALS, four stress fractures, three ibuprofen, two bleeding nipples, and a blister on my feet.
On the twelthf day of training, my running gave to me, twelve worn out shoes, eleven singlets a stinking, ten skimpy shorts, nine nighttime muggings, eight theighs a chafing, seven hacking coughs, six sweaty socks, FIVE GOLDEN MEDALS, four stress fractures, three ibuprofen, two bleeding nipples, and a blister on my feet.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?